Please read carefully the following conditions before you make your decision.
- A tour would be considered booked only after 50% of the tour payment is received. Before the payment we only block the facilities like Hotels, vehicles and others, but do not confirm. Journey Plus would not bear any responsibility for nonavailibility of facilities that is not confirmed.
- Any confirmed tour is subject to auto cancellation unless the full payment is received a weak before the commencement or any pre agreed date of payment with Journey Plus.
- Cancelling the tour up to a week prior to its commencement would be harmless, and would be fully refunded or the tour would be deferred for any future period. If you cancel the tour any closer to the start then the charges would be as below.
- Cancelling the tour between 7 and 4 days: 70% would be refunded
- Cancelling the tour between 4 and 2 days: 50% would be refunded
- Cancelling the day before the start of tour: 10% would be refunded
- No refund for canceling the day of starting the tour.
- Journey Plus reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will not cancel a tour less than 7 days before the start of the tour except for force majeure. Here "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside our control.